Whether or not you believe in angels, this is a lovely card for today. The days before, on, and after the full moon can be tense and highly charged. This card is indicating we need to ground ourselves. Grounding yourself is something we should do regularly, but I find after highly emotive times grounding is a must.
There are many ways to ground yourself, you probably have a favourite way to do so. But for anyone not sure, here are some suggestions:
1. Concentrate on your breathing. Take some deep breaths and exhale fully.
2. Place your feet firmly on the floor/ground and imagine roots growing out of them. Imagine those roots burrowing down into the earth below you, holding you firmly in place. Take some deep, steadying breaths, exhale and feel yourself connected to the earth. Grounded.
3. Splash some cold water on your face.
4. Sip cold water.
5. Focus your attention on your surroundings, noticing where you are, who you are with – that’s if you’re not alone, what sounds you can hear, smells you can smell etc.
6. Clap and rub your hands together, paying attention to the noise and how it feels.
7. Do some stretches.
8. Stroke your pet.
9. Eat some food.
10. Listen to some music.
You must be logged in to post a comment.