This song always makes me smile. It’s fun. It’s upbeat, there are other versions of it with lyrics, there are TikTok dance challenges…..but this is my favourite version. 😁
This song is one of my all time favourites.
In my personal life my 3rd child was born.
I absolutely love doing posts like this one. Narrowing my favourites down to ten is going to be tricky!
- My absolute favourite song of all time is called Fingers of Love by Crowded House.
- The second song is There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths – I want this song played at my funeral.
- The third song is another song I want to play at my funeral. It is Live Forever by Oasis.
- Another favourite is How Soon Is Now by The Smiths.
- Cast No Shadow by Oasis
- Electrical Storm by U2
- Drowning Man by U2
- Kare Kare by Crowded House
- Never Tear Us Apart by INXS
- Down Under by Men At Work – this song is my go to song whenever I am feeling really down as it always cheers me up.